JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Medford Oregon
I have 2 brand new Taurus PT111 G2 MILLENIUM semi auto pistols for preferably trade. Each is in box with two 12 round mags, paperwork and lock out keys. These guns have a fully transferable no questions asked lifetime warranty, these are perfect conceal carry weapons. They are very close in size to a smith and Wesson shield but hold 13 rounds and unlike some higher priced subcompact have adjustable sights! They also feature a rail for lights or lasers. Have a very good grip and feel. Extremely reliable and eat all types of ammo. I own four and am very familiar with them...I am interested in trading one, both, plus or minus cash on my or your end for other firearms that catch my eye. I have plenty of ammunition to add to a deal as well. I am interested in all guns but love any tactical weapons, AK, AR, 1911, military, unique, just let me know what you have. Send full information and pics of trades. May sell for the right cash price, no I'm not desperate or in need so don't lowball me....no games or b.s.....face to face at my ffl. Thanks $395 ea.

20160321_195805.jpg 20160321_195832.jpg 20160321_195819.jpg

Last Edited: