JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For TRADE, I have a brand new Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm 2-tone. I'm not sure if it is indeed the titanium version but the slide is the same gun metal color as the titanium 24/7 pros I see on google.

Anyways, this is a very good gun, however, I am looking to trade up for something a little different. I want either a compact or subcompact, must be at least 9mm, .40 , or .45 . I would LOVE a Springfield or Glock compact/subcompact, Ruger SR9C , Baby Desert Eagle, Desert Eagle , or something along those lines. Let me know how much cash you want on top of my gun.

I do not want to sell but if I had to put a cash price, I would say $340 and its yours FTF only and must be 21 or over.

I have all of the original items that came with it, such as case, 2 mags, instruction manual, and locking keys. I have yet to use this gun as the weather hasn't been too willing here in Portland, Oregon. Please let me know your offers via PM and feel free to bump the thread if you PM me :cool:

Thank you and I look forward to any trade offer(s).

634064320573045000y2zuvrxp.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.