JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new parts, too many ARs to build so this stuff is for sale.....

Brand new, never assembled, Patriot Ordnance Factory POF P-415 stripped lower with ambi bolt release. Too many ARs, not enough time, so on the block this goes.

$250 shipped to your FFL.

I also have a stripped Mega Machine SBU Side Charge upper, machined from billet. $130 shipped, or take both for $370.

New DEZ 16" retro pencil barrel. Price is $125 shipped.

Unusual NEW triangular handguards for shorty carbine. Build a one off that never was, sort off. With correct hard to find triangle handguard cap (.625). Asking $45 shipped.

AR barrel nut and delta ring assembly, $20 shipped.

YHM .625 single rail gas block, $45 shipped.

Will combine parts for a discount.

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
I will take the Lower, if you still have it. I'm in the Tri-Cities and could arrange to meet somewhere or come to W2 sometime next week. I'm screwed for Sunday...which is too bad. PM me if you're still selling. Thanks! Also: PM sent with contact info

Lower is yours. If you want to swing by next week that is perfect. I was in Kennewick today, darn it!

I have a table at the W2 gun show Saturday. Tiny show, but if you want to combine business with pleasure.....?

PM sent, lower sold pending funds!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.