JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was given 2 of these by Burris. I kept one and Im selling the other. 800 Cash.
Illuminated G2B reticle. Mil Mil
front focal plane
U can look up all the info on the burris website. Im selling it for $200 below what they go for online.

Email me at [email protected]
I will ship for $20
xtr_ii_3_15x50mm_angle.png
image hosting 10mb limit

Last Edited:
Put them on these two forums and raise the price $100:

-SnipersHide.com
-Longrangehunting.com

You'll have to take actual pics of your items for sale and post them on the ad. This scope will sell in 1 week on these nationwide forum's classifieds.

And lastly, you need to clear out your Private Conversation inbox, it's full and no one can leave you a pm

Hope this helps

Put them on these two forums and raise the price $100:

-SnipersHide.com
-Longrangehunting.com

You'll have to take actual pics of your items for sale and post them on the ad. This scope will sell in 1 week on these nationwide forum's classifieds.

And lastly, you need to clear out your Private Conversation inbox, it's full and no one can leave you a pm

Hope this helps
Thanks brother. Cheers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top