JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$799
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
DALLAS
State
Other
Zip Code
Yes, you are seeing this right! Sig just released their P365 X-Macro with 365 Comp Slide and 17 round capacity! (Mfg Item #: 365XCA-9-COMP)
Don't forget to use discount code
NWFA10 at checkout to save 10% off your entire order!

Click here or the pic below to buy yours today! Limited Quantity!!!

www.everydaygunguy.com

1663274946254.png

1660750961779.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Unfortunately, not yet. That was the first thing I looked for on Sig's website and I don't see them there yet. As of about 10am this morning. I'm guessing they will at some point but that's just me speculating. I don't have any real word.

Respectfully,
Mark

Can't argue with this, with the exception of it maintaining the overall thickness of 1.1 inches that is easier to conceal than a full size, carry or compact Sig. The addition of adjustable backstraps to better accommodate the different hand sizes, the 1913 piccatinny rail, greater capacity with the 5.2 vs. 4.8 overall length are Sig's attempts to improve on some of the things that we requested they address. So I ain't mad at them.

Is a 1911 slimmer or thicker than these at this point?
Sig's 1911 is 1.4" so the P365 is just 1.1". I'm sure the thickness is not even recognizable when carried. 41oz empty for the 1911 vs. 21 oz empty for the P365 XMacro. But it's 8+1 rounds of .45 opposed to 17+1 rnds of 9mm (each of us have our argument here, lol!).

Original post with discount code here. Hope this helps!

Sorcery and misdirection at a minimum! (on Sig's part). Dry humor also.
SIG likes to do this kind of stuff - IMO; they like to make smallish tweaks to existing stuff and make a big deal out of it.

That's ok. I am immune to it - especially since all of my SIGs (9 of them) are P22x guns (except the 2022/2340). I am not a fan of striker guns.

But what really peeves me about SIG is the fact that they drop some guns that I prefer, like the 224 and the 227. I would like to see something like the 365 in DA/SA, but that will never happen - not from SIG anyway.

*whisper* what is forum discount? Lul.
HaHa! It's no secret...NWFA10

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.