JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am mainly looking to trade this but would consider selling it. I am pretty open and will consider most trades of equal value but I would crawl over broken glass for a S&W

For sale or trade is one brand new Sig Sauer bi-tone P232 (probably the best 9mm Kurz pistol made) with night sights. This gun is new in the box with two mags and all paper work. I won this gun from Brightwater Ventures in their monthly drawing and I already own one so I am trading it. The gun has an MSRP of $749 and retails new for around $589 online. Trades should be of comparable value. Cash price is $459 obo.

"The SIG SAUER® P232® is a small and lightweight pistol. Chambered in .380ACP and featuring a fixed barrel blowback action, the P232 Two-Tone is one of the most reliable back-up pistols available with a well-earned reputation as a rugged, accurate shooter. Its proven design of perfect balance, smooth contours and rounded, snag-free edges make it ideal for personal protection. It’s the pistol’s small size that makes it easy to carry concealed whether in a discreet holster, purse or on the ankle and yet the outstanding ergonomics of the grip design allow for comfortable shooting even in large hands. At under 19oz in the Two-Tone version, the sleek single-stack P232 is a pleasure to carry throughout the day. No wonder it’s one of the premier off-duty guns carried by federal agents and law enforcement professionals today. The P232 Two-Tone features a natural finished stainless steel slide, black hard coat anodized alloy frame and SIGLITE® Night Sights."

Sorry about the cell phone pics. Can't find my camera.

20120601_144421.jpg

20120601_144449.jpg

20120601_144509.jpg