Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Brand New Sig P226 Mk25 *Pics Added*

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rda678, Apr 29, 2014.

1. rda678

rda678 Vancouver, Wa Member

Bought this a couple months ago, still new in box ever since I've had it. Never shot it or anything, just kept it in its case. Nice gun, just have no use for it. I thought I did, but I don't. This is the handgun that is used by Navy seals and is delivered under contract to the USN NSWC. It has been fired by factory only. It shows some sighs of use from factory, mostly on the barrel hood. Still has factory grease on the gun and everything. The barrel shows some sighs of gun powder from the factory lol. Anyways, the pics will show what I mean. Its a brand new gun without the tax and etc. I paid $1100.00 for it new when I bought it.
    Asking $975.00
    Contact me at rdaisawsome@yahoo.com or by cell (text is fine and is preferred) # 360-721-9993

Pics:http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/rda678/library/Sig P226 MK25?sort=3&page=1

Trades: I'm a huge 1911 fan (no GI model please).. I also like Fnx 45 tacticals... I don't like xd's or m&p's... Im open to almost anything. I do not have cash as of now to be adding on top. So straight across trades, or you add cash on top would be ideal.

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. kummje

kummje Beaverton Active Member

what are you looking for on trade

3. rda678

fnx 45 tactical? idk something that catches my eyes. Not in need of an ar15 since I have a couple of those. honestly not sure.

4. rda678

Possibly a good ak 74

5. kummje

any interest in trade plus cash on your end for a 338 Lapua? Like new in box 80 rounds of ammo and scope check out my ad on here if you are

6. rda678

Thanks for the offer, but im going to have to pass.

7. kummje

thanks for the reply you have an amazing firearm there if I didn't already have handgun storage problem I would buy this one straight out just can't justify another Sig 226 unless I'm replacing something best of luck on the sale

8. kummje

Socom 16?

9. rda678

Sent a pm. If anyone has any offers, please pm me instead or text me or email me please. Text is fastest.

10. rda678

I'll be at the clean up event today with the gun and some other stuff. :s0094:

kummje likes this.
  11. rda678

Sold

kummje likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.