JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this a couple months ago, still new in box ever since I've had it. Never shot it or anything, just kept it in its case. Nice gun, just have no use for it. I thought I did, but I don't. This is the handgun that is used by Navy seals and is delivered under contract to the USN NSWC. It has been fired by factory only. It shows some sighs of use from factory, mostly on the barrel hood. Still has factory grease on the gun and everything. The barrel shows some sighs of gun powder from the factory lol. Anyways, the pics will show what I mean. Its a brand new gun without the tax and etc. I paid $1100.00 for it new when I bought it.
Asking $975.00
Contact me at [email protected] or by cell (text is fine and is preferred) # 360-721-9993

Pics:

Trades: I'm a huge 1911 fan (no GI model please).. I also like Fnx 45 tacticals... I don't like xd's or m&p's... Im open to almost anything. I do not have cash as of now to be adding on top. So straight across trades, or you add cash on top would be ideal.

Last Edited:
any interest in trade plus cash on your end for a 338 Lapua? Like new in box 80 rounds of ammo and scope check out my ad on here if you are

thanks for the reply you have an amazing firearm there if I didn't already have handgun storage problem I would buy this one straight out just can't justify another Sig 226 unless I'm replacing something best of luck on the sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.