JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new Ruger SR9c never fired gun from NW Armory.
Just bought on Sunday.
Comes with the 10 round mag for concealed carry and and a 17 round mag with adapter for full size hand gun.
Also comes with the case, lock, and all the paper work. Will come with receipt if you want it as well.
Will also come with 20 rounds of premium 115 grain hollow points.

I am only looking to trade. I WILL NOT CONSIDER SELLING!

I am only interested in a straight trade for a .40 caliber. I am open to any makes and models but it needs to be a .40 caliber. Prefer something on the smaller side for carrying.

Again, this gun is brand new, never been fired, works perfectly. Only reason I am looking to trade is because I can get better ammo deals for .40's through my dad and church.

If you're interested please let me know through here and I will txt/call you as soon as possible.

Thank you all!

Bradley

gun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
return it and see what you can get .. maybe have to pay $50 for trading it at nwarmory?????? i know nw armory sells 9mm for $10 or 11 a box of 50 fmj's personaly i have two of what you are offering up and i love both of them .... lol dual welding them is fun to at the range :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.