JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's available. The possible trades could be:
1. Small Pistol Primers (Winchester preferably)
2. 40SW Bullets depending on the brand and weight

Last Edited:
Your messages folder is full, so I'll throw it out here:

Hi,

I saw you've got your Ruger Precision Rimfire that you'd trade for reloading components. I've got a whole or most of a case of Montana Gold 180gr .40 (2500 in case, it's opened, but I think I opened it to make sure I verified what was in it, we can weigh/count it out if you're interested), 2000 Federal Gold Match small pistol primers and the better part of a 5lb jug of Ramshot Competition. I used to use USPSA Limited and can give you my go-to recipe that I used to compete with if you're interested in any of this stuff.

Federal Premium Gold Medal Small Pistol Match Primers #100M Case of

Looks like the Ruger Precision Rimfire can be had for anywhere from $360-400 brand new. Looks like your version fetched a premium since it was a distributor special. Let me know if you'd be interested in a straight across for the bullets and 1000 primers - that adds up to your asking trade value of $390. I could throw in some of the powder if you want and/or if you want more primers you could +cash.

I'm a member at Tri County Gun Club and understand they can do transfers.

Cheers!
Mitch

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.