JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello All! I bought this a couple weeks ago thinking I would build the perfect lightweight AR on it. This is the polymer lower. I just found out about an conversion kit for my mauser that I want (need lust... whatever) so bad I will let this lower go. I paid $155 for it the day after the tragedy so I need that in cash. I need a bunch of brass and 1911 parts and magazines so I figure this would be a good way to make up the difference. Whomever can offer me the best selection will get the lower. I need $150 in cash to buy the conversion, and any extras for 45 (in large primer only!!) or high end 1911 parts will decide the winner!! Get rid of your extra, easily replaceable 1911 and 45 stuff and get this bad , nearly irreplaceable complete lower with a lifetime warranty. For those who ask for an out and out price, these are going for $350 on gunbroker so that would be the cash price but I would much rather prefer $150 and the aforemention 45 and 1911 parts trades. Thanks. (this is a stock photo, lower is in perfect unfired condition).

I also have a pmag or two still in the plastic I could add for the right deal. I was going to leave this up for a day or two and see if I got any action.