JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a Ruger Precision Rimfire in DDE, Davidson Dark Earth, a more burnt bronze FDE. New in the box, comes with all paperwork and even the stickers. Picked it up for the nephew and he wanted something a little different.

Also comes with a full 235 round box of Remington 22lr

asking what I paid, $600 OBO. Buyer pays fees, prefer east side of Portland meet up but willing to drive some.

51567C8F-3E27-4B7D-93D3-0EE6B4D068F8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got a Ruger Precision Rimfire in DDE, Davidson Dark Earth, a more burnt bronze FDE. New in the box, comes with all paperwork and even the stickers. Picked it up for the nephew and he wanted something a little different.

Also comes with a full 235 round box of Remington 22lr

asking what I paid, $600 OBO. Buyer pays fees, prefer east side of Portland meet up but willing to drive some.

View attachment 980700
Still have for sale?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.