JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two of these left, both the flat version. Never opened, comes with both sets of springs, pickup only near Hillsboro.

SPECS:

The MBT-2S breaks crisply at 4.5 lbs (2.5 lb first stage, 2 lb second stage) and has a smooth and positive reset. Each trigger comes with an additional "heavy" trigger spring that increases the pull weight to 6 lbs.

The MBT-2S Trigger includes the trigger, hammer, springs (Light and Heavy) and hammer and trigger pins.

Made in-house, in Texas, in the USA.

7wXsyOV.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Maybe if enough supporters help ask permission.

I've asked the mods, they've brought in the site owner into the conversation, but no response yet. It's been a bummer

Yeah, there is a rule against group buys. And I get it too, it used to be a pretty common scam on web forums.

Technically, I shouldn't have called it a group buy, because it's really not. Since I refuse to take any money until everything comes in.

Maybe I'll just do a poll of which trigger you'd want IF you could buy one :s0033::D

Honestly if I don't get a response from Mods by the end of the week, I'll just buy the same ratio I did last time and list them when they arrive. Setting aside a few for the guys I know who are looking for one :cool:

Maybe if enough supporters help ask permission.

I've asked the mods, they've brought in the site owner into the conversation, but no response yet. It's been a bummer

I'm confused...you break a rule??
I thought it all went very well
Yeah, there is a rule against group buys. And I get it too, it used to be a pretty common scam on web forums.

Technically, I shouldn't have called it a group buy, because it's really not. Since I refuse to take any money until everything comes in.

Maybe I'll just do a poll of which trigger you'd want IF you could buy one :s0033::D

Honestly if I don't get a response from Mods by the end of the week, I'll just buy the same ratio I did last time and list them when they arrive. Setting aside a few for the guys I know who are looking for one :cool:

That sounds like a good plan. I know at least 2 more people interested in a few of these. I hit'em up and get back to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top