JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I am new to this board as it was suggested by the firearms counter clerk at Coastal Farm & Ranch. I have quite a few firearms but after not having fired any of them in over 3 years and a divorce, career change, relocation etc. I have decided to sell all of them except one for personal protection.

I am going to test the waters on how well it goes by just listing this one and if all goes well, I get a fair price etc. I will list the remaining ones as well as all ammo, cases, storage, range bag etc. Please do not inquire as to what else I have at this time, I want to sell this one first and then the rest of it will show up.

This one has never been fired. I had a Kahr K40 Elite but could not stand the takedown process so I sold it and bought this and it sat in my safe. Looking online you can find them new for around $625-$700. Beings this one is new, has everything I am asking $550. If I understand the process correctly, we agree on a price and I can either ship it to your FFL if you are not near me, or we can meet at a dealer to do the transfer. I am in Hillsboro Oregon.

DSCN0216.JPG DSCN0209.JPG DSCN0211.JPG DSCN0212.JPG DSCN0213.JPG DSCN0214.JPG DSCN0215.JPG DSCN0217.JPG DSCN0218.JPG DSCN0219.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.