WTS OR Brand new HK P2000 V3 .40 SW - M704203A5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hi, I am new to this board as it was suggested by the firearms counter clerk at Coastal Farm & Ranch. I have quite a few firearms but after not having fired any of them in over 3 years and a divorce, career change, relocation etc. I have decided to sell all of them except one for personal protection.

I am going to test the waters on how well it goes by just listing this one and if all goes well, I get a fair price etc. I will list the remaining ones as well as all ammo, cases, storage, range bag etc. Please do not inquire as to what else I have at this time, I want to sell this one first and then the rest of it will show up.

This one has never been fired. I had a Kahr K40 Elite but could not stand the takedown process so I sold it and bought this and it sat in my safe. Looking online you can find them new for around $625-$700. Beings this one is new, has everything I am asking $550. If I understand the process correctly, we agree on a price and I can either ship it to your FFL if you are not near me, or we can meet at a dealer to do the transfer. I am in Hillsboro Oregon.

DSCN0216.JPG DSCN0209.JPG DSCN0211.JPG DSCN0212.JPG DSCN0213.JPG DSCN0214.JPG DSCN0215.JPG DSCN0217.JPG DSCN0218.JPG DSCN0219.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom