JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good afternoon all,

Today I'm putting up my Glock 17C for sale due to some recent financial hardships, and with the holidays coming I would still like to get some gifts for my family.

This is BRAND NEW, I haven't even had a chance to take it to the range. Have only used it for my concealed carry, in a leather holster. Holster is from my previous hand gun (XDM) but the 17 fits snugly in it and is actually pretty comfortable.

I am asking $500 for this, FTF sale with Valid ID - CWP preferred, and I will have a bill of sale for my records.
Price is negotiable, but seeing as this is brand new and still cheaper than even most online stores.

Everything comes with it that came in the box (speedloader, two magazines, nylon brush, bore stick, lock and factory test round)

I will also include a box of Federal Hydra-Shok JHP and the XDM Blackhawk leather holster (which again, it fits fine in)

If there are any questions feel free to contact me on here or from the information provided.

Cell: (360)936-5802 Call / Text

Again, need to sell this before the holidays - Make a reasonable offer, as I am willing to negotiate! Please no lowballers

20131209_141901.jpg
20131209_142048.jpg
20131209_142108.jpg
20131209_142359.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top