JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.

glock1.jpg

Last Edited:
So, let me say it real quick before you get chastised and piled on.

You need to put a cash price on any for sale ad you post.

Please tell us the price. Not an auction site. If no price given I'll offer you a 20 spot.

Not trying to be the "rules guy" but that's how she goes. Good luck with your sale.

You may want to edit your post, and let us know what you are willing to take, money wise, for this.

So, let me say it real quick before you get chastised and piled on.

You need to put a cash price on any for sale ad you post.

Please tell us the price. Not an auction site. If no price given I'll offer you a 20 spot.

Not trying to be the "rules guy" but that's how she goes. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for the help.

Updated.

So far the best offer I have is for 425 and it will be accepted on Friday by 5pm (if the buyer accepts my tentative offer via private message) - so if you can beat 425 then we can make a deal.

Pardon me, I am new here, I am learning how things go.

But I need to squeeze the most I can out of these two fire arms I have for sale to support my family for the month of April until my new job starts. Then I will be back on here looking for new fire arms to purchase!

Thanks guys.

Not sure about Oregon, but have you considered Pawn? Might be able to get what you need for the month, and purchase your firearms back out of pawn after you get your funds in order. Hate to see a guy lose his firearms over one months rent. best of luck on your sales.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.