Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Brand new Gerber 06 auto

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by sandman1212, Feb 11, 2011.

1. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

I have a brand new (only checked for operation)Gerber 06 Auto knife for sale or trade. Cash price is $120. you can see it here:
    Gerber 06 Automatic Knife w/ G-10 Handle S30V Steel (Tanto SER) 30-000193 - Blade HQ

check the reviews, they are great knives, I just have too many.

For a trade, I am looking for Ammo in 17 HMR, 5.56 or a mixture, firearms either straight or cash on my end to make the deal even. send me your offers.

more info:
    The Gerber 06 Automatic features an over-sized release button for use with gloves, a slide safety that engages in both the open and closed positions, a stainless steel pommel with a strike point and a lanyard hole compatible with 550 cord, a partially serrated edge, and a G-10 handle ( w/ black steel frame) for a secure grip whether your working with blade or the handle. The stainless steel blade is made using S30V, a premium stainless steel that stands up to incredible abuse while holding it's edge like no other.

Specifications:
    Overall Length: 8.6"
    Length of Blade: 3.7"
    Blade Material: S30V
    Handle Material: G-10

2. Yester

Yester Troutdale Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

pmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.