JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$225
Manufacturer
DPMS
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
I have a complete DBPS Bolt carrier group (BCG) for LR-308 up for sale. Will throw in carbine length gas tube with sale. This is all new never fired or installed.

DPMS P/N FOR BCG F407695
DPMS P/N for gas tube F1000374

Retail price at Brownells is $265.99 and gas tube is 15.95.

Asking $225.00obo.

Thanks
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sure. Works for me. I'm in the hospital right now not sure when I will be getting out. Hope I shoud be put sometime In the next could days. My wife is how and could possibly me ya in newberg sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
James

I am out of town till the 10th of November, so it can't happen till then. If you sell in the meantime, I understand. Being in the hospital is never fun, hope it isn't to serious.
Let me know if that works for you, just curious, were you building a DPMS 308?

Ohh it is/was about as serious as it could get. Severe life-threatening pneumonia with sepsis in top of it. Was admitted with a 105 fever. This was all after feeling fine then 102 fever early early Thursday morning turning to 105 by Friday morning and admitted by Friday afternoon. But good news is they are discharging me in a couple hours and should be back to normal in a couple days at most with rest at home and pills. They only pumped probably no joke 10gal combined of 5 or 6 of the strongest antibiotics in my since 9pm Friday evening.

As for if I was building a 308. No. Spare part for my current 308. Just decided to fix my current BCG instead of replacing it. And yeah. If I still have it when you get back it's yours. I don't see why I wouldn't.

James

Last Edited:
Ohh it is/was about as serious as it could get. Severe life-threatening pneumonia with sepsis in top of it. Was admitted with a 105 fever. This was all after feeling fine then 102 fever early early Thursday morning turning to 105 by Friday morning and admitted by Friday afternoon. But good news is they are discharging me in a couple hours and should be back to normal in a couple days at most with rest at home and pills. They only pumped probably no joke 10gal combined of 5 or 6 of the strongest antibiotics in my since 9pm Friday evening.

As for if I was building a 308. No. Spare part for my current 308. Just decided to fix my current BCG instead of replacing it. And yeah. If I still have it when you get back it's yours. I don't see why I wouldn't.

James
Hey Again James, I'm scheduled to return home tomorrow morning, so I could swing through Newberg either saturday or Sunday, which ever works best for you. My Ph 503-505-2510 please send me a text so we can schedule something.

Thanks, Curt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top