JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Good deal considering not available locally yet even. Surprised this hasn't sold yet.

Pretty happy with mine. Best stock striker fired trigger I've ever felt. Amazing reset. I shoot well with it too. 250 or so rounds in and has been flawless. Dawson precision just released a sight set for it too.

Glws

image.jpg

Good deal considering not available locally yet even. Surprised this hasn't sold yet.

Pretty happy with mine. Best stock striker fired trigger I've ever felt. Amazing reset. I shoot well with it too. 250 or so rounds in and has been flawless. Dawson precision just released a sight set for it too.

Glws

View attachment 382014
Thank you. Im also suprised it hasnt sold . they are pretty hard to get. Im set on getting the threaded version but this one came along so i bought it put it in the safe but im still set on the threaded version so i decided to sell it. I paid $499.00 for it and its still new in the box unfired im listing it for less than i paid for it hopfully it will sell. Maybe its because of the private sale transfer why things are harder to sell now days because the ffl guy's can charge what ever they want on top of the $10.00
Here In salem/keizer the shop "coat of arms" only chargers $20.00 total and that is fair.

CZ P10C.JPG

Last Edited:
I also need the threaded for SC osprey but figured I'd play with this one in the meantime. I imagine they will sell the barrel in the $150 range once available. It's going to be a while on TB version I'm hearing.

I also need the threaded for SC osprey but figured I'd play with this one in the meantime. I imagine they will sell the barrel in the $150 range once available. It's going to be a while on TB version I'm hearing.
Ya, hopefully not too long of a wait

i have a p-07 and they want $200 just for a threaded replacement barrel. half of what the gun cost me. i should have waited for the threaded version to come out.

I'm ok with 150 but 200 I'd probably just sell and buy TB version. One of friend or family would certainly buy regular model from me

I'm ok with 150 but 200 I'd probably just sell and buy TB version. One of friend or family would certainly buy regular model from me
Cool, if you here of anyone else looking for one send them my way. Gotta head for work now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.