JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
REDMOND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new Colt LE6920-OEM2 5.56/223 M4 & accessories. I purchased this for a future project but moved on to other things. The furniture kit and all accessories are brand new except for the tactical case and PMAGS. My understanding is that Colt has discontinued this model and is no longer available. I no longer have the the box and would like to keep all the components together.

The Colt LE6902-OEM2 is built with a Low Profile Gas Block and without the Handguard Retaining Ring to allow for the use of most aftermarket free float handguards.

$1250.00 for everything and includes the following accessories ready to be installed:

- Houge Furniture Kit (already installed)
- Guntech 15" OD Green free floating handguard kit w/ barrel nut (new in package)
- Rocky Mountain 45 deg flip up sights
- Magpul enhanced trigger guard
- Magpul forward grip
- 3ea 30 rd PMAG magazines
- OD Green tactical case with space for 5 magazines or other accessories
- Magpul armorers wrench NIB

Can meet up in at FFL in Central Oregon & buyer pays transfer fee. Not looking for any trades.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Picture added

Colt LE6920.jpg

Would you sell just the rifle with out all the other stuff? Only really want the lower, upper, and barrel. Don't really need the other stuff

I have received several inquiries regarding separating the components so I would consider breaking up everything as follows:

$950 6920 w/ Hogue furniture kit, Magpul trigger guard, PMAgs & Magpul forward grip
+ $75 15" rail kit, barrel nut & wrench adapter
+ $40 45 deg flip up sights (these are off set)
+ $20 Tactical carry case
+ $40 NIB Magpul armorers wrench

Again, this new and has not been fired.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.