Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Cav Arms Lower and Bushy Upper

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Yankeefan, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Yankeefan

Yankeefan Southern Oregon Member

This rifle is BRAND NEW and has never been fired.

Cav Arms lower with DPMS internals.
    Busy upper complete with BCG.

Need to pay the bills....$850 plus actual shipping to your FFL.

Also have a complete Cav blem lower with DPMS internals...only thing blem about it is the stamping on the side where CaV Arms missed stamped Cav-Aid 2008...it isn't terrible at all and probably could be covered up by a good refinish job...$275 plus shipping to your FFL....sorry don't have a pic of it yet.

2. Yankeefan

Prices lowered...850 for the complete gun...275 for the complete lower

I really need to sell these....make an offer if you don't like the price...what's the worst I can say?

3. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

Are you sure your Blem is a blem? The Cav-aid 2008 stamp was put on a run of their lowers as a special edition to raise money for a legal defense that they had last year against an apparently illegal search and seizure by the ATF.

I bought a cav-arms lower recently and haven't put it together yet, did you have any trouble putting a standard lower parts kit in? It should all be the same.

Happy selling

Eddie

4. Yankeefan

Yeah it's a blem cause the stamping is off. It looks like the receivver moved when they stamped it and then tried to restamp it. I'll see if I can get a pic up of it.

Standard LPK's go in these VERY easily....not all the parts are used though.

5. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

:thumbup: Cool, when I read it, my pea brain read it as you were thinking instead of "Cav Arms" it was mistakenly stamped "Cav Aid." No harm no foul. It's a bump to the top none the less.

I'm planning to put mine together this weekend.

Eddie

6. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

These Cav Arms lowers are nice.. Folks who don't know them don't have anything to worry about..