JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is BRAND NEW and has never been fired.

Cav Arms lower with DPMS internals.
Busy upper complete with BCG.

Need to pay the bills....$850 plus actual shipping to your FFL.

Also have a complete Cav blem lower with DPMS internals...only thing blem about it is the stamping on the side where CaV Arms missed stamped Cav-Aid 2008...it isn't terrible at all and probably could be covered up by a good refinish job...$275 plus shipping to your FFL....sorry don't have a pic of it yet.

Prices lowered...850 for the complete gun...275 for the complete lower

I really need to sell these....make an offer if you don't like the price...what's the worst I can say?

Are you sure your Blem is a blem? The Cav-aid 2008 stamp was put on a run of their lowers as a special edition to raise money for a legal defense that they had last year against an apparently illegal search and seizure by the ATF.

I bought a cav-arms lower recently and haven't put it together yet, did you have any trouble putting a standard lower parts kit in? It should all be the same.

Happy selling

Eddie

Yeah it's a blem cause the stamping is off. It looks like the receivver moved when they stamped it and then tried to restamp it. I'll see if I can get a pic up of it.

Standard LPK's go in these VERY easily....not all the parts are used though.

:s0155: Cool, when I read it, my pea brain read it as you were thinking instead of "Cav Arms" it was mistakenly stamped "Cav Aid." No harm no foul. It's a bump to the top none the less.

I'm planning to put mine together this weekend.

Eddie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.