JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I received this printer with a Canon camera bundle and I don't really have any need for it. This printer is among the top of the line printers Canon offers, with a retail price of $499 (though they sell for around $325 on Amazon). It is brand new, in the box, which has never been opened, though I did have to remove the barcode from the box to get the mail in rebate for the camera. The ink alone in this package sells for $100, so this is a very good deal. Includes a new USB cable, which doesn't normally come with a new printer. Also included is a 50 sheet package of 13x19 Canon semi-gloss photo paper, which retails for $100.

Here's a link to the printer on the Canon website: Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II

Here's a link to the great reviews on Amazon: Amazon.com: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002): Electronics

Here's a link to the photo paper: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Semi-Gloss-50-SG-201-13X19/dp/B0063BCHV0/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_z

Looking to get $150, and I may accept trades.

IMG_0036.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top