JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have bump fire stocks for sale, all brand new in the package, lifetime warranty, Compatible with commercial and Mil-Spec buffer tubes. installs in minutes (watch the 2nd video)
$100 each, includes shipping, PM me for payment info 20160624_165036_resized.jpg 20160624_165103_resized.jpg 20160624_165238_resized.jpg

20+ Black RH or LH AR15

2 FDE RH AR 15

2 AK 47 RH Single Tang

Check out the videos

Last Edited:
I notice from your profile that you just joined NWFA on Saturday and have a zero feedback rating. Do you have any NWFA member referrals ?

Thanks Bolus, appreciate the postive feedback
sorry, I may not be interpreting your comment correctly. But I did not mean to inject any negativing into your thread. Just that I was disappointed to hear he could not sell them anymore and that it also might make your part more valuable since they are not available anymore.

sorry, I may not be interpreting your comment correctly. But I did not mean to inject any negativing into your thread. Just that I was disappointed to hear he could not sell them anymore and that it also might make your part more valuable since they are not available anymore.
No offense taken at all, i was saying i really appreciated the feedback you left about meeting with me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.