JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a brand new and unfired Arsenal SLR-107FR (SLR107-31). These rifles have not been imported for a few years now (other than a few "CR" models) and are getting harder to find. It was my initial intent to list this rifle on Gunbroker, where it would definitely fetch between $1,300 - $1,400. However, in an effort to avoid the hassle of shipping and to avoid paying Gunbroker's fees, I am listing this rifle here for a face-to-face sale in the Portland metro area at the non-negotiable price of $1,200 (cash only). That price makes this rifle a somewhat rare thing: a genuinely good deal. But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and check out other online listings for a brand new and unfired SLR-107FR. I'm pretty certain you won't find another one at this price.

I bought this rifle several years ago and it just so happened to be a "good batch" from Arsenal of Bulgaria. I.e., the paint is good, the sights aren't canted, etc. Since I purchased this rifle it has been sitting in my humidity-controlled safe, nestled in a silicone & oil gun sock to prevent any dings and to provide further corrosion protection. This rifle is in perfect condition. It needs nothing but a new owner.

It comes with the original box, owner's manual and one steel surplus 30-round magazine.

I am not interested in trades. I'm using the proceeds of this sale to have some deck work done on my house. If it wasn't for that, I'd be keeping this rifle. Also, since the price is already more than fair I'm not willing to go any lower. So any messages with "offers" will be ignored. We'll do the transaction at a mutually-convenient FFL in the Portland metro area. You will be responsible for all FFL fees. (I usually do transfers at A Cut Above Pawn, in Aloha. I believe they only charge $20 or $25.)

First person to post an unconditional "I'll take it", gets it. If this rifle doesn't sell here, I'll then just list it on Gunbroker at a higher price. Get it while the gettins' good! If any questions just let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers! - Stephen

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.