JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I probably should start a new thread to post this, but I'm going to post it here (for now) because it applies to the Abery case.

There really is such a thing as "the thrill of the chase." Humans are susceptible to forming a "pack." This is particularly true when there is a pursuit situation. Even professionals can be affected by this. Like the Rodney King case.

In this case, it seems that the pursuit started with one person, added a second, and the third saw the pursuit and joined (at least at first) to observe and record it. Participants were drawn in progressively. This is classic "pack" behavior.

In the Rittenhouse case, a similar pattern evolved. Once Rosenbaum had been shot, and Rittenhouse headed for the police lines, a pursuit started. Someone fleeing is "prey" and many people joined the "pack" baying after Rittenhouse, not just the ones who attacked him directly. Many of those joined with just the intention of observing and recording the action.

This is one reason why a civilized society has real law enforcement - to prevent things from devolving from well-intentioned into mob behavior.

It also points out that failure of law enforcement and courts to keep order leads to destructive behavior by both criminals and those victimized by the criminals. The pattern of theft and burglary in the neighborhood prior to the incident was ignored by the police, leading to frustration by the residents.

Anyone with powers of observation realizes that for our Bill of Rights to protect us, the population must have a good moral base. Otherwise, the amount of criminality will overwhelm the system that takes so much time, effort, and expense to try to dispense justice fairly.

Because the justice system is overwhelmed, and worse yet, DA's are being elected who promise to overlook criminal behavior, the lure of vigilantism becomes strong. This is a dangerous situation. The existing justice system puts quashing vigilantism at the top of its priority list, well above pursuing criminal activity. They know that if it gets a foothold, it can lead to a breakdown in social order. But the breakdown of the justice system (defunding police, flash mob looting, ignoring lawbreaking by the homeless, and blatant favoritism in prosecution and sentencing) shows that it is wobbling along a knife edge, with social breakdown on either side, if a significant part of the public loses faith in the system, and either extreme gets the upper hand.

Post #355? OH!!! That's ME! :D

Yeah, it was brought up what the murder's knew at the time of the murder, and it turned out to be that they knew nothing! For all they knew he could have been a new worker that the homeowner had haired that decided to swing by before he started the job so he could get a look around.

Really all they knew was that he looked like someone they thought didn't belong there
Yes....so, they tried to have him STOP.

Most probably intending to have him wait.....until the police arrived to further investigate the situation.

So....the question remains......

Was it all necessary for a death to occur?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

What was the most immediate action/closest action to (time-wise) .....causing the trigger to be pulled?

WAIT, Wait, wait.....
Some people want to believe......
That the three guys were always intending to just pull the trigger on A.A.
And leave the body there?
Or.....maybe someone could tell me exactly what?

Last Edited:

Most probably intending to have him wait.....until the police arrived to further investigate the situation.

Was it all necessary?

Aloha, Mark
OK, full confession, I find your post a bit rambling and hard to follow, and sometimes I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make . . . so that's on me. :confused:

But clearly no, none of it was necessary and as the saying goes, the three of them (and the DA and a couple others) are now in the "finding out" stage

"Finding out."

OMG.....the trial is already over.

Aloha, Mark

PS....YES.....I do at times/often can be seen as going off on a tangent(s). And, it could/possibly be and/or be in FACT sounding like "ramblings". Unfortunately......I see it as a limitation to being on a written forum. Lack of smoothness, meme postings, and my frequent edits are a mark of that.

So then......
Lord_I_apologize_for_that.jpg

Last Edited:
WAIT, Wait, wait.....
Whether intended or not, killing Arbury, letting him bleed out and calling the police to tell their version seemed to work real well for awhile. Seems like that could have been a plan, and certainly not a new one. "There was nothing I could do."

RE : Post #367

YUP....what would a reasonable and prudent person do in a similar situation?

Hummmm.....Assuming.....
That everyone freely walking around....
Is/Are a reasonable and prudent person.

But are they, really?

Yeah, think for a second.....
People are allowed to Vote and/or become Politicians. They must be, reasonable and prudent.

OMG, I'm getting confused.

But, perhaps, it's because...........
For some people or depending on the situation.....
There is a lesser degree of responsibility attached to each act?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....intentionally, knowingly are states of mind (just two of the four)....usually/mostly/sometimes required (it varies from state to state) for a conviction of the higher degrees of certain CRIMES. Say: Murder

Last Edited:
Georgia's laws on murder are not the same as Oregon Washington or several other states. If you're interested this is a pretty good breakdown on how they charge murder in Georgia

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

What was the most immediate action/closest action to (time-wise) .....causing the trigger to be pulled?

WAIT, Wait, wait.....
They should have minded their own damn business.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

WAIT, Wait, wait.....
You know good and well if it was YOU being chased by the armed Deliverance crew you'd not just STOP and comply.

You know good and well if it was YOU being chased by the armed Deliverance crew you'd not just STOP and comply.
I think "most" of us would not be "jogging" with bare-feet and dirty toe nails in unlaced work-boots and poking around in houses that don't belong to us and then cross a street to grab a shotgun pointed at us and pull on it. There is are a lot of things that shouldn't have been done that day, live and learn from other peoples mistakes.

I think "most" of us would not be "jogging" with bare-feet and dirty toe nails in unlaced work-boots and poking around in houses that don't belong to us and then cross a street to grab a shotgun pointed at us and pull on it. There is are a lot of things that shouldn't have been done that day, live and learn from other peoples mistakes.
He had tennis shoes on, no indication they where unlaced and the toenail thing is straight up dog whistle

You have had plenty of time to know this, why do you continue to repeat things that are demonstratively untrue?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top