JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They may not have had a formal plan but their subconcious racial bias and hate drove them into action led them to play out the outcome they visioned in their minds.
It's possible they did not have a 'formal plan' because this was the first time they carried out something like this in such a 'public' setting. Maybe they have killed before but in a more 'remote' setting. Just a thought.

Examining this based on the factors in Graham v. Connor, the convicted guys were very behind the curve. That case identified the standard of "objective reasonableness based on the totality of circumstances". If you look at it from Arbery's perspective:

1: 3 on 1
2: Already hit by one of the cars following him
3: On foot and using energy
4: Means (shotgun)
5: Opportunity
6: Intent (Stop or I'll blow your f***ing head off)

Arbery's case would have been solid if he had successfully defended himself.
Things could have been different if he only had a skateboard.

Seems a bit 'over the edge' to assemble a hit squad to kill white defendants, doesn't it?
BUT, it's even easier since.....
The News Media doesn't question or demand that the current President call out the Kill Squad as.....

thats-racist.gif

Yeah.....
I can remember when the News reporters questioned and demanded the former President to denounce all kinds of stuff as, "White Supremacy".

Aloha, Mark

BUT THEN......

Haven't you often wondered why.....
The LEFT is so successful in enacting GUN CONTROLS that limits your freedom.....when it's obviously the CRIMINAL's fault?

Yeah.....the stats according to them.

Aloha, Mark

PS......
Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

I never mentioned skin color or race, its not what l think or feel but it is documented in the FBI report, year after year. I trust data and statitstics more than emotions and hyperbole.
I never said you did. You asked if it was racist, I provided my opinion on what would make it racist. If that doesn't apply to you than we're all good :s0090:

From an article:

Rittenhouse's AR-15-style rifle was not short-barreled, and that is why prosecutors asked for the charge to be dismissed. Initially he refused, but Bruce Schroeder did ultimately dismiss the gun charge.
Yeah.....on the subject of the.Short Barrel Rifle (aka : SBR).

You and I.....will likely know.....what that means. Assuming, the Federal definition.

OK, Ok, ok......
I also recognize the FACT that a state might just enact "stricter laws".

But Rrrrright....
Laws are supposed to be written so that the average man or woman can/could understand it.

Politicians and Lawyers? Yeah.....in some cases they aren't even human. LOL.

OMG!!!! Why bring up something so simple? And, forget about that comment about the Politicians and Lawyers. Yeah......some of them.....ARE good people.

Anyway.....
So figure it out for yourself.....
Which version is correct?

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

or does it actually say.....

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me."

Not to mention....
The controversy in this case......
Over the statute of "Citizens Arrest".
Note: the last part of the video in Post #219

Aloha, Mark

Now what if told you that according to the FBI's uniform crime report, a small segment of the US population was responsible for 50% of the homicides not to mention a host of other crimes, is that racist?
Only if you define that segment by race and conveniently ignore the other applicable segments - like income.

Once you take poverty into account, racial differences in crime largely disappear.

Now what if told you that according to the FBI's uniform crime report, a small segment of the US population was responsible for 50% of the homicides not to mention a host of other crimes, is that racist?
The data isn't racist, but pointing it out is considered racist today.

I was today years old when I realized that someone decided to hide from me rather than engage in adult conversation
:s0112:

Not you, Mark, but you helped me figure it out :)
Maybe somebody just don't want to read your chit??? ;)

I have dozens of people on ignore, AND I AM NOT HIDING FROM THEM. But it does make reading thru some threads kinda weird, with much of the dialogue missing.

BUT THEN......

Haven't you often wondered why.....
The LEFT is so successful in enacting GUN CONTROLS that limits your freedom.....when it's obviously the CRIMINAL's fault?

Yeah.....the stats according to them.

Aloha, Mark

PS......
View attachment 1078050
Which makes sense until you realize that "criminal" is a title you get after you did the illegal thing with a gun.

There is reasonable evidence that the residents wanted to ID, talk, ask, slow down, confront, delay until police arrived, etc,
but there is no hard evidence or proof that the residents intended to physically restrain or incarcerate.
That problem has been discussed many times......
Even as it pertains to the Police doing their job.

The common law and statutory and/or case law definitions sometimes conflict.

When is it an : ARREST?

I'd say when significant liberty is deprived. Though define : significant.

Yeah.....we've all seen it.

Handcuffs = arrested

Nope......
In some places.....
Being placed in handcuffs and placed into the back of a police car is NOT ALWAYS an arrest. They might call that......an "investigative detention".

Yeah....I've seen it happen on those REAL SITUATION TV Cop Shows.

So then....add in facts and circumstances.

Then sometimes, it takes a law degree and even then the lawyers might not/won't agree.

BUT, But, but....
They're being paid to take up a side.

LOL. Yeah.

Not to mention, that sometimes a Judge might just have a different idea too.

For me the biggest takeaway is/was......

Was this all necessary?

Guy says STOP and he is armed.

Do you think of yourself as a super ninja tier #1 fighter?
And so......do you proceed to attack and try to disarm him?
Or maybe.....you think (or know) that you've done nothing wrong. So you should have every RIGHT to attack and disarm him?

Or maybe.....you put your hands up and simply say......
"Alright, alright....call the POLICE".

Mind you that could all happen, even without bringing the RACIAL issue into this scenario.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR