JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope they included a prepaid envelope so you can send it back to them with some additional weight.

That smells as bad as the south end of a northbound mule.

M67

Yes indeed... their questions are loaded with the same... er, stuff. And, as a matter of fact, I do have some other thoughts I would like to share with the leadership of the Brady Campaign... Think anyone will listen?

My opinion is if they didn't use blatantly deceptive practices and outright lies regarding gun ownership and laws, I wouldn't think that were such lowlifes. That Virginia tech survivor that got shot who parades around with them is a deluded idiot.

Wow. There they go trying to infuse emotional responses as opposed to well thought out and logical responses. My response:

And then I'll add

To them.

Yeah, I got something similar once and took it in to my Stats class when we had to do projects on "bring in one example of a Bad Statistical Collection"--the prof was a mild anti, and even HE facepalmed at seeing the blatant leading nature of the question.

Same thing in my Journalism 101 class...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top