JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Teach us to try and be polite with our firearm noise.. time for everyone to buy loudeners and air raid siren attachments for the shooting range.

Didnt police find the gunman by following the sound of gunshots?
The basis for this bill is literally a complete lie, the source of their justification literally disproves their own bills narrative.

It seems as if there always is a new gun control bill being proposed...And they all say the same thing :
Lets ban , limit or require...to own or not own a firearm .

All of which don't make sense to me...
We have had gun control / firearm laws / measures here in America since the 1700's ...none of which have stopped or reduced crime in any serious degree...

More importantly :
Why keep proposing the same "solution" or variation of the same , that clearly doesn't work..?

Could it be , that the folks behind such measures / laws are after something else entirely...?
Andy

It seems as if there always is a new gun control bill being proposed...And they all say the same thing :
Lets ban , limit or require...to own or not own a firearm .

All of which don't make sense to me...
We have had gun control / firearm laws / measures here in America since the 1700's ...none of which have stopped or reduced crime in any serious degree...
Why keep proposing the same "solution" or variation of the same , that clearly doesn't work..?

Could it be , that the folks behind such measures / laws are after something else entirely...?
Andy
Watch out Andy, those are dangerous questions to be asking;)
Might lead to offtopic discussions,
Like how the war on guns isnt about firearms at all, just like our wars in the middle east have nothing to do with the middle east.

Like how the war on guns isnt about firearms at all, just like our wars in the middle east have nothing to do with the middle east.

I was taught early in life that :
There is nothing wrong in the asking of "Why is this...?" types of questions...
Along with the idea that the answer given may not fit into the answer that you want / have preconceived / lead to more questions ...
And to accept the possibility of getting into trouble of various ways and means , simply because of asking "Why".
Andy

I was taught early in life that :
There is nothing wrong in the asking of "Why is this...?" types of questions...
Along with the idea that the answer given may not fit into the answer that you want / have preconceived / lead to more questions ...
And to accept the possibility of getting into trouble of various ways and means , simply because of asking "Why".
Andy
I like that attitude:)

You couldn't possible be referencing that every nation that is trumpeted as our enemy has no central banking system?

Don't comply with anything going forward.

There, where's that 'easy' button!

Take the same stance as that which shut down the Oregon State Capital , and the road years ago during the Bundy standoff...only way I see it stopping.

How 'bout this, stoopids...
Make it similar to body armor. Unregulated, unregistered, and available to all for lawful purposes.
If it's used during the commission of a crime, you get to tack-on more charges (which will, of course, be dropped for the sake of a speedy plea deal).

If laws prevent crime, this will surely reduce the amount of crime related to criminal shooters with suppressors from, what... one?

Silly... How can there possibly be a NWO without a central banking system to control...
Typed a reply, realized it would probably be removed.
Ill say this, banks are a scratch on the surface.
I will also say this, the war on drugs = the war on guns. Funded by the same prisons to acquire the same outcomes using the same basic policies with the same basic histories. The anti gunners playbook is copy and paste the war on drugs. If you want to predict what they are going to do next, thats where to look.

Suppressor bans are unfortunately not something that we would be able to respond to with noncompliance. Talking about being on a list! Our ownership has already been carved into stone and is the definition of registration.

"They" know that we have our suppressors. Ain't no hiding or ignoring the ban.

This is why we have to fight BEFORE it is enacted, not after. Noncompliance is not even an option.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top