JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my wife carries her sig 938 in a crossbreed mini-tuck in the small of the back, she is a small lady and it hides very very well on her. a standard t-shirt covers it up.

Would you possibly suggest an appendix carry then??
http://bearingarms.com/man-dies-attempting-appendix-carry-reholster-milkwaukee/

How about open carry??
<broken link removed>

I really believe that trigger control and self awareness is the best options to not be stupid and shoot ones self. Edison was asking for information or ideas for a holster for his wife, and I provided how my wife carries regularly. if thats not how YOU like to carry thats fine..but that may just be how THEY want to carry.

A guy I work with, and his wife, bought a belly band holster. Says they paid around $12-$15 ea from Amazon. Google "belly band holster" on Amazon.

He says that they both LOVE theirs. Can wear comfortably in various clothing scenarios (hoodie in the Spring/Fall temps, tank top in Summer, T-Shirts, etc.)

I've been pricing others for $45-$85 and wonder "why so much more?" They all seem to look and fit the same.

FWIW ;)

Would you possibly suggest an appendix carry then??
http://bearingarms.com/man-dies-attempting-appendix-carry-reholster-milkwaukee/

How about open carry??
<broken link removed>

I really believe that trigger control and self awareness is the best options to not be stupid and shoot ones self. Edison was asking for information or ideas for a holster for his wife, and I provided how my wife carries regularly. if thats not how YOU like to carry thats fine..but that may just be how THEY want to carry.
Sloooow down brother,he's just showing the risks of SOB carrying.Wasn't calling you names or anything:confused:
And if you want to be pissy with me,I talked to a guy who got shoved against the wall while trying to get his SOB gun. His arm was pinned against the wall and couldn't draw.
Maybe show these to your wife before getting all whiny?:rolleyes:
And as for the first example,that's Darwinism,oh well.
Second could have been but he only hit his foot;)
As for bra carry,I think it wold cause a great distraction while you are pulling the gun.Bad guy would be hoping for a show

Hey im not trying to be pissy or start any fights here.. I personally cant conceal well anywhere other than SOB, so thats my choice.. and apparently.. sarcasm is lost on those that read my post.. other than fxdc.. he saw it and laughed.

My gal also runs with a Sig 938 or 642 both have CTC lasers. (Loves the sig more)

She wears form fitting attire most of the time . But she has belly bands, sneaky pete, romora, Kramer, fanny packs etc.

1 holster CANNT do it all, she likes corsets and once the kitchen remodeling is done come Friday (yee free kin Haw!)

She'll be getting one that has ambi gun pockets (under each cup) I found it Googling and got a video on YouTube.

Also I'm getting a Pro 2000 for my reloading bench. (My Yee Haw) LMFAO!

20160221_144844.jpg 20160219_185623.jpg

Yikes. We both heard about this woman. It sounds like an extremely rare event and one entirely avoided my proper handling of the firearm, which my wife is very capable of doing. Thanks for posting it though --- a very good warning on why finger off the trigger is so critical.

Thanks all for giving some suggestions. She normally carries in a Remora IWB which works pretty well for 80% of the time, but depending on the attire for the day, that holster doesn't always work.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top