JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hollywood teaches: killing is not only fun but good.
Now they band together and say do as we say not as we do.
Celebrities need to take responsibility for what their teaching America.
Hell Sylvester Stallone has killed more people with a machinegun than seal team 6!
How many police officers has that worthless sack of bubblegum kill in Rambo 1?

I was a huge Stallone fan in the 80s-90s and have seen the Rocky/Rambo movies way too many times.

Stallone, off screen, is an idiot. He marries that disgusting blonde amazon and then now has some arm candy that will most assuredly treat him like garbage when the time is right. He is a very superficial guy and he deserves the type of people he wants to call family.

Pretty messed up that he is ignorant enough to support an AWB when he has been an advocate for lies and death (outspoken/for going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan).

I ran into him at the MGM Grand LV a couple years ago when he was with his wife and he looks like a little angry midget up close.

Oh well, you just can't cure stupid.

I usually have a hard time watching "tough guy" movies knowing that they'd probably tuck in the fetal position and start balling if anyone ever tried to start a real fight with them.

I've never cared for him or his movies. Now I can say I don't care for his political stances.

Remember he's a well choreographed thespian with a botox and HGH dependency. I don't take his opinion any more seriously than I do Clay Aikens.

I ran into him at the MGM Grand LV a couple years ago when he was with his wife and he looks like a little angry midget up close.

lol, I've met him a couple of times when I live I Palm Springs, when out in public he is usually flanked by 2 to 4 Gorilla's (probably armed)

The movies make him appear twice as big as he is in real life

What's his new movie, "Bullet to the head"? great role model Sly lol

I quit supporting "Hollywood" in 2008; I went to see "The Passion". It started with Hanks and the pejorative comments he made about Christians not wanting to see his "Da Vinci Code". So, I have actually pledged never to go to see another movie again.

Too ostentatious? Heh, when I found out that our "universal fees" pay for the "Obama phones", I cancelled my mobile service too. :s0155:

In about 1981 I worked for a film processing company, processing customers Kodak/ Fuji color film into negatives and prints. There was a few rolls of film from a friend or relative of Slys that had visited his house and had pictures of him that caught my eye. They had pictures of this room in his house that looked like a attic but this was his gun room with All Sort of Weponery mounted on the walls . 30 years ago i know but remember this quite well I'd bet 30 plus handguns. Pictures of Sly holding them with a relative standing next to him. Picture scar face pictured in the war room, well it's the truth and ust my thoughts. I know some of my opions have changed in 30 years but but I don't make a living off values I don't beleve in. I can't sit through one of his movies anyway.

Just another Hollywood tool.
I dont have TV and I don't go to movies.
And have no use for Hollywood and the crap it puts out. Easy enough to boycott it as I have been doing that in general for years!

(well... I did go to the theater to see the first and second installments of atlas shrugged, but I think Ayn Rand was genius. And it was weird to be in a theater..)

actors, or singers, or sports stars, get paid for doing a job. Now, when they open their mouth and start saying "do it my way because I'm famous" I have a tendency to turn my ears off....just because you can act, or sing, or play a little boy's game doesn't mean you know squat about anything else in life.

I can't say I blame him! Have you SEEN Swiss women?! :s0155:
They smell a whole hell of a lot better than some dudes you've been in the bush with for a week! :s0114:

What a POS

I dunno. I lived in Europe for over five years. For the most part, although the women were good looking and fun to be around, I wouldn't say that they smelled all the good....water (hot water, especially) is expensive in Europe...

I dunno. I lived in Europe for over five years. For the most part, although the women were good looking and fun to be around, I wouldn't say that they smelled all the good....water (hot water, especially) is expensive in Europe...

Yeaaaah, no dice. They still gotta smell better than grunts after a week outside the wire.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top