JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a renter who was a cook at an army base. His garbage can was always full of empty food cans marked "Not for Sale" US Army.
My belief is that the US military is a sieve for stolen property of all kinds of stuff.

My belief is that the US military is a sieve for stolen property of all kinds of stuff.
Ya think??

When I was stationed at Tinker AFB there was a large theft ring taking place with several members of my MP unit. When the 'smoke cleared' out of my shift of about 17 people only about 1/3 remained (me included).

Several went to jail with the 'ringleader' ultimately going to FT Leavenworth.

Ya think??

When I was stationed at Tinker AFB there was a large theft ring taking place with several members of my MP unit. When the 'smoke cleared' out of my shift of about 17 people only about 1/3 remained (me included).

Several went to jail with the 'ringleader' ultimately going to FT Leavenworth.
Yep, I have known a lot of GI's who would regularly "home" small stuff, like some food. The ones doing it with stuff like NVG, or guns? When they get caught its play stupid games win stupid prizes. Sure the temptation to make some easy money but damn, they are begging to end up doing some very hard time for that money. Seems to be no end to stupid though. :s0092:

Isn't it curious that this is happening during election season?
That was my exact thought as soon as I read the thread title. I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I wouldn't put it past the current jokeministration and their myriad anti-2A sycophants to engineer an election season effort like this in order to strike fear into the hearts and (imbecilic) minds of their sheople to demonstrate "how easy it is to get assault weapons - even easier than getting a library card!"

Last Edited:
That was my exact thought as soon as I read the thread title. I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I wouldn't put it past the current jokeministration and their myriad anti-2A sycophants to engineer an election season effort like this in order to strike fear into the hearts and (imbecilic) minds of their sheople to demonstrate "how easy it is to get assault weapons - even easier than getting a library card!"
Have you seen the High School Kids with Glock Switches?

Noticed? A bunch of books would easily weigh that much.
You would expect empty surplus containers to be empty and not filled with rifles, books, sand or random junk. Over 15 or so lbs and I'd be very interested to see what was nside. The first one I moved would have been inspected regardless of weight f to see what was and what was not included and overall condition.

wtet.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR