JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a retired LEO local ATF would be notified ASAP!
They were, according to another article but was a warrant really necessary considering the couple had already notified authorities?

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) executed a search warrant in a Richmond-area storage facility on Monday afternoon. However, that only came after the couple voluntarily notified authorities of their highly-unusual find.

thumb_when-you-watch-someone-with-abs-consume-an-entire-pizza-62736527-1-01.jpeg

They are A2's and look new and unused so who knows how long they might have been in the box.

It's incredible," said retired Houston police captain and former Marine Greg Fremin. "It's unbelievable to think weapons of that grade, military-grade weapons, would be shipped in containers would be shipped across state lines and somebody have access to that. It's pretty shocking,"
Wow - what a highly intelligent statement from a retired Police Captain and former marine... My point being I highly doubt it was intentional...

Last Edited:
And nobody noticed that the plastic tubs weighed 40 lbs heaver than expected each time they were loaded and unloaded...
AND especially considering this part:

Over the weekend, a friend helped the couple stack and store the cases. As a thank you, they gave one of the cases to the friend.

When that friend opened the case, he realized it was not empty. Inside were 12 fully-automatic M-16s,

And nobody noticed that the plastic tubs weighed 40 lbs heaver than expected each time they were loaded and unloaded...
If there were a butt load of containers it's possible they were deivered on pallet/s and less likely to be noticed. You would think somewhere along the line though someone would have had to stack n wrap them one by one and would have noticed, hu.

AND especially considering this part:

Over the weekend, a friend helped the couple stack and store the cases. As a thank you, they gave one of the cases to the friend.

When that friend opened the case, he realized it was not empty. Inside were 12 fully-automatic M-16s,
Wow, I thought by looking at one of the pictures it was only six. So the plastic tub that should have weighed 10-15 lbs weighed closer to a hundred and nobody noticed

Wow!
Bonus.
I want to shop there It sounds like they sent a whole ton of goodies to these folks. If it was me receiving those things and IF the G ever came looking for them I'd say my warehouse was lost in a boating accident.
Think they'll buy that?

Last Edited:
They were, according to another article but was a warrant really necessary considering the couple had already notified authorities?

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) executed a search warrant in a Richmond-area storage facility on Monday afternoon. However, that only came after the couple voluntarily notified authorities of their highly-unusual find.
Warrant? Probably in order to inventory and inspect all the boxes in the shipping documents. Somebody at a Military facility has some explaining to do! Unfortunately, thousands of weapons and ordinance go missing every year :( Just look at Brandon's record! :(

The couple ordered and received shipping containers. The fact that they contained contraband (and reported to ATF) is incidental but part of totality of the case! :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top