JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a sizable box full of various calibers that I've been collecting, but I don't think I'm going to do anything with it.
Mostly 5.56, .45 and 9mm. Some 12g and .270 as well as other stuff.
$100 obo 20131022_203216.jpg

20131022_203216.jpg

It's about 2/3 full.

And I won't be counting it, don't feel like putting that much effort into it. Worst case scenario, it just takes up some space while I add to it.

If it's not worth the time to sort out then you're probably better off selling as scrap . I buy a lot of used brass but I know what it is before I buy it. Not trying to give you a hard time but not too many people want to buy something and then find out wether or not they can use it.

There's no mosin anything in there :p
Don't own one... yet.
Anyways I weighed the box, came out at 15lbs. I'll open it up to offers now, but no, I won't take $5 for it lol.

God, reading this thread means that I just wasted 10 minutes I will never get back...count the brass, FFS, and perhaps you will be able to sell it. Otherwise, delete the damned thread and put the box back wherever it was previously.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top