JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings,

Located in Welches

True carry package, not a collector or mantel piece!

Bowie Tactical Concepts Signature Series Glock 19 From bowie direct it has a $1200 tag

I have a signature series bowie tactical G19 (#12). The only difference between mine and the one on the website is the XS big dots. The gun would come with a crossbreed IWB, a raven concealment OWB set up for a TRL1, I think I have 7ish factory Glock mags, 33rd mag, a case of 500 Federal white box jacketed hollow points, the original Bowie padded case, and a sealed tin of 800 Russian (wolf/silver bear I cant tell its in Russian).

I am interested in something sized for carry in 9mm, .45, or .357. Add Glock 30sf or 20sf, .38 special to trade list. Be happy to entertain multi gun trades. Not interested in XDs, taurus, or CZ. Really looking for something that would come with holster, mags, ammo or the like.

My trade value would be $1200...
gun, two factory mags, bowie case- $550
7 15rd and 1 33rd factory Glock mags- $150
800 rds in sealed tin- $150
500 rds JHP- $225
+45 rds critical defense
crossbreed and raven holsters- $125

Shoot me a picture and a description of what you have and if your interested I can send more pictures of the gun, holsters, mags, ammo. text is best 585-410-30sixthree.

IMG_3459.JPG IMG_3460.JPG IMG_3466.JPG ammo.JPG mags.JPG holsters.JPG IMG_3463.JPG IMG_3464.JPG IMG_3461.JPG IMG_3462.JPG IMG_3465.JPG

- There is some finish wear on the slide, but not to the extent that it appears in the pictures. There is only VERY minimal on the left and right side it is a reflection.

Last Edited:
Nice piece, I like the improvements that Bowie added. What Generation is it?
The smoothed out slide corners gives it a different look, never have understood why glock never offered that as an option.

Not sure of the round count. I included the pictures of the barrel is shows some wear, i woild guess around a thousand rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.