Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales

Bowers Vers 50

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
Any experience with Bowers in general? Wanting to get something for the Beowulf to make it sound a little less like the hammer of the gods hitting a giant gong. Looks like this is about the only option for the 50 Beowulf that I see. (Without getting something ridiculous for a .50BMG) I am not anticipating hearing safe. I am anticipating hearing safe with ear protection.

OP
Wombat of Doom

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
I ordered it with the all stainless baffle stack. I'd say it is huge, but that seems to be understated. could be used in a pinch as a baseball bat or large bludgeon. I can't wait to try it but it could be several months. Now, I just expect a moderate sound decrease.

Weebs

Reactions
I’m “watching” this thread for when you get it. From what I’ve ready this looks like the right can for .458 socom, .450 bush, and the beowulf.

I can’t wait to hear your range report

Reactions
I have the bowers asp and bitty, very good .45 and .22lr cans respectively. Built well and has stellar customer service. I saw videos of a guy shooting a .50AE suppressed with the bowers can, looks interesting.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online