JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any experience with Bowers in general? Wanting to get something for the Beowulf to make it sound a little less like the hammer of the gods hitting a giant gong. Looks like this is about the only option for the 50 Beowulf that I see. (Without getting something ridiculous for a .50BMG) I am not anticipating hearing safe. I am anticipating hearing safe with ear protection.

I ordered it with the all stainless baffle stack. I'd say it is huge, but that seems to be understated. could be used in a pinch as a baseball bat or large bludgeon. I can't wait to try it but it could be several months. Now, I just expect a moderate sound decrease.

I'm "watching" this thread for when you get it. From what I've ready this looks like the right can for .458 socom, .450 bush, and the beowulf.

I can't wait to hear your range report

I have the bowers asp and bitty, very good .45 and .22lr cans respectively. Built well and has stellar customer service. I saw videos of a guy shooting a .50AE suppressed with the bowers can, looks interesting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top