JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
When your up to your neck in the VA scandal, what better way to deflect all the criticism is to be the savior of a captured soldier.
Oldest trick in a politician's playbook.
Makes me puke.. then dry heave.. to think of that ... Then I realize that 70 to 80% of our populace is completely unaware or unconcerned. "Sheeples" Then I hurl a new round.

He deserted his post, left with out anything that would make him seem to be a combative to the opposing force and when the price was right for the current political need we let loose several known threats to get him back. If he isn't shot for treason, there is no justice for those that died trying to save the traitor. Happy to see that his hero welcome home has been delayed in the press. Someone has a lot of explaining to do.

I all I can say at this point is that the last time I got way too drunk and had to ralph in the shoe closest to my bed it sounded just like bergdahl...

Great day for US foreign policy. The precedent has been set to exchange US hostages for terrorist prisoners. Expect to see Americans taken hostage now for this express purpose. US image among both our enemies and allies has been weakened yet again.

I don't know anything about Bergdahl's particular situation as I first heard his name yesterday. I suspect the Facebook thing is a scam designed to get conservatives spun up and make us look stupid. That said, I'm happy for him and his family, but I fear the cost for his freedom will be captivity for others.

I had a customer yesterday that was wound up about this guy who walked off into taliban hands volutary he is a trator and here we have a real american hero in Mexico and Obumer does nothing for him .
Don't take me wrong I'm glad he gets to go home but how about the 6 solders who got killed looking for him this administration does everything bass ackwards

Public ignorance, time, and media complicity have changed him from a deserter to a returning "hero".

He was "captured" when he defected/deserted and he has now been "exchanged" for the release of others like him. At least 6 good men died searching for this piece of dirt.

It's a win-win for the Taliban.
We have a Taliban leader in the white house

Great day for US foreign policy. The precedent has been set to exchange US hostages for terrorist prisoners. Expect to see Americans taken hostage now for this express purpose. US image among both our enemies and allies has been weakened yet again.

I don't know anything about Bergdahl's particular situation as I first heard his name yesterday. I suspect the Facebook thing is a scam designed to get conservatives spun up and make us look stupid. That said, I'm happy for him and his family, but I fear the cost for his freedom will be captivity for others.

I had a customer yesterday that was wound up about this guy who walked off into taliban hands volutary he is a trator and here we have a real american hero in Mexico and Obumer does nothing for him .
Don't take me wrong I'm glad he gets to go home but how about the 6 solders who got killed looking for him this administration does everything bass ackwards

Since I wrote that quite a lot of information about Bergdahl has come to the surface - much of it from troops who served directly from him. It saddens me greatly that others died trying to save a deserter from the enemy.

Kinda reminds me of when Clinton pardoned how many miscreants (?) before running away holding his nuts and counting his cash. Great times!

1. Non-firearm political discussion is prohibited.
There are many different people here with many different opinions, ideologies, and viewpoints. Like religion, discussing these issues here is likely to offend others or cause division within the community. We need to focus on the topic that brings us together, not issues that are all but certain to divide us. This rule applies to the site in its entirety.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads