JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may be an appropriate punishment - take out the trash:

sparta1.gif

BUT

The President said "BUT"

"The long-awaited sentencing of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was delayed Monday after a legal battle erupted over the word "but" in President Donald Trump's most recent remarks about the case."
Trump, during a Rose Garden appearance on Oct. 16, at first said he couldn't talk about the case and then added: "But I think people have heard my comments in the past."

So, the Ruling is delayed.

Meanwhile, Bergdahl's lawyer argues "that the only way to ensure a fair sentence is take any possible jail time off the table."

Bowe Bergdahl's sentencing delayed over Trump's comments

Just on my mind!

I do not know about the other Vets here on the Forum. But after Burgdahl the Traitor, Deserter, the Embarrassment to the US Military and our Nation. Who has admitted doing what he did to the point of pleading GUILTY, apologizing to the men who were killed and severely injured for "Life" and to the families!
Why in God's name is he still allowed to be in his Military Uniform with Sgt. Stripes and war Ribbons on the way and in the Court Room!! It has got the point of really P-ing me off!. Fort Leavenworth will be too good for him!
He should have been shot but no doubt at least should get Life in Prison without any possible chance for parole!;)

FREE ?!

The Latest: Wounded soldier: Bergdahl sentence unacceptable

"President Donald Trump says Bowe Bergdahl's sentence for leaving his post in Afghanistan is "a complete and total disgrace to our Country and to our Military.""

A military judge in North Carolina ruled Friday that Bergdahl should serve no prison time for endangering his comrades by walking off his Afghanistan post. The judge also gave Bergdahl a dishonorable discharge, reduced his rank to private and said he must forfeit pay equal to $1,000 per month for 10 months.

That is 100% pure BULLSH!T. What about justice for the service members that went searching for that worthless POS and were either killed or wounded? I can't believe they would let this worthless piece of trash off the hook. I am completely disgusted by this. :mad::mad::mad:

So the message from the military today is this - go ahead and desert, even help the enemy - you know what, that's fine, we'll give you a little slap on the wrist, even when you get fellow service members killed and/or injured.

I can't imagine a single former or current military member or family that would be okay with this. What a disgrace.

I agree he shouldn't have any jail time.
He should have been summarily and immediately executed . . . in the courtroom . . . in the presence of the pablum eating, obviously liberal, bleeding heart judge!!!!

Sheldon

Hopefully the families of those who were forever affected by the search will be able to bring civil suits against that traitorous POS and get the money from the book deal and speaking tour that's sure to follow.

And, Bergdahl, if you should ever happen to stumble upon this post, just know that Idaho hates you. Don't come back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top