JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi guys,

I'm offering a NIB deadly assault bow for sale, with high-capacity quiver. The phrase "FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY" has been carved into the wood with my pocketknife.

Only $16,000.

Does it have a pre-ban 30arrow "clip" with the thingy that folds up on the side?

He was making a pun. 'nock' vs 'knock'.

At least I hope he was.

<broken link removed>

DOH!! I noticed the spelling (but didn't want to be a spelling-Nazi)... and "nock" didn't even register as a funny.... LMAO!! I don't care who you are, that's funny right thar!

I think it was the Mongols who were legendary in their archery and ruled the east with fast and deadly bows. It took some Chinese to figure out they could use gunpowder to propel projectiles from crude tubes to finally end that reign. But I imagine those hords could really shoot their bows quickly and accurately from the back of a running horse.

Hi guys,

I'm offering a NIB deadly assault bow for sale, with high-capacity quiver. The phrase "FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY" has been carved into the wood with my pocketknife.

Only $16,000.

Post pics please. What color is it (I'm thinking tactical black)? Are you interested in trades or "low ball offers? Do I have to show an ODL? I know, so many questions.........

I think it was the Mongols who were legendary in their archery and ruled the east with fast and deadly bows. It took some Chinese to figure out they could use gunpowder to propel projectiles from crude tubes to finally end that reign. But I imagine those hords could really shoot their bows quickly and accurately from the back of a running horse.

As I understand it three things generally lead to their loss of power: civil wars between followers of different rulers, black plague, and the fact that the glue on their recurve bows could not withstand being wet. Evidently, the bows worked great in the high desert but pretty much fell apart in wetter climes.

As I understand it three things generally lead to their loss of power: civil wars between followers of different rulers, black plague, and the fact that the glue on their recurve bows could not withstand being wet. Evidently, the bows worked great in the high desert but pretty much fell apart in wetter climes.

Yes. That pesky 'black plague' thingy no doubt was a huge factor.
A combination of issues were no doubt the reason for their end. I think the earliest 'firearm' was at least a small factor in those skirmishes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top