JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to ban those evil bow strings. If there were no bow stings, bows would be useless and this tragedy would never have happened.

sq

Only the "Bow type" weapons. Assault bows, Weaponized bows, and of coarse the "Full Auto" Bow with high capacity quiver.

I was told at work we were not allowed to bring Firearms, Bows, or weaponized knifes to our place of employment.

I think you could do it with a crossbow, but the visual isn't pretty.

Been thinking about getting a crossbow at some point just so I'd have something to play with in the back yard. Never shot one before, but I figure the learning curve must be easier than a recurve or compound bow.

Watched videos on the Barnett Ghost 400 and the PSE Tac15. Either of those would be very nice, albeit overkill for a beginner. If the gun grabbers ever get their way a Crossbow would be better than nothing. (Already have a nice slingshot!!)

As a little kid I used to shoot arrows over homes in NW Portland aimed at NW 23rd and I always wondered if I ever impaled anyone LOL - geezus, I really was the Problem Child.

I think you could do it with a crossbow, but the visual isn't pretty.

Been thinking about getting a crossbow at some point just so I'd have something to play with in the back yard. Never shot one before, but I figure the learning curve must be easier than a recurve or compound bow.

Watched videos on the Barnett Ghost 400 and the PSE Tac15. Either of those would be very nice, albeit overkill for a beginner. If the gun grabbers ever get their way a Crossbow would be better than nothing. (Already have a nice slingshot!!)

As a little kid I used to shoot arrows over homes in NW Portland aimed at NW 23rd and I always wondered if I ever impaled anyone LOL - geezus, I really was the Problem Child.

Pretty sure you can't shoot anything inside city limits including air or bow driven devices. Just hoping to keep you out of trouble. Please inform me if I am wrong.

Oh well, my slingshot is pretty sophisticated and I am amazing accurate with it. Someday the law won't allow that also and I'll have to get my kicks throwing rocks I guess.

Hi guys,

I'm offering a NIB deadly assault bow for sale, with high-capacity quiver. The phrase "FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY" has been carved into the wood with my pocketknife.

Only $16,000.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads