JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My thinking: Some things in life, are just plain right or wrong... one way or the other.
There needs to be lot less confusion about that fact today.
I was born when a lot of people lived on farms raising crops and livestock... and they all believed that way. They fed the world. They influenced me. And when they gave their oath or their word... it was solid. Early on, I learned to embrace their ethics.

For years, I enjoyed occasional target shooting with a .22 , and when I get a chance now and then.

A friend introduced me to this forum after I commented about the costs of doing target practice today. But obviously with my work ethic, I cannot spend much time here or at a range... but there are lots of cool things to read and learn here.

Welcome and enjoy.

welcome and you are wrong on the following
"But obviously with my work ethic, I cannot spend much time here or at a range.."
you can do both. Sleep is only an option. :rolleyes:

welcome and you are wrong on the following
"But obviously with my work ethic, I cannot spend much time here or at a range.."
you can do both. Sleep is only an option. :rolleyes:

:)
More accurate for me to have said...
"...with my current work load requirements this year" instead of the shortened; "...with my work ethic"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top