JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Soo a Guy that I work with and I have been Discussing Bounty Hunting and all the laws and all that that go along with it and I found an Article on line http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2009/06/bounty_hunters_may_soon_ply_th.html that says It may become Legal in OR... I was just curious.. If wat you guys thought about this and would you maybe even Pursue a career in it if it did become Legal... Currently its illegal in Illinois, Kentucky, Oregon, and Wisconsin and that are also banned in South Carolina, North Carolina, And the District of Columbia (Iv Done a little Research:D) There's a lot of laws that go along with being one obviously, But Personally I think it would be pretty intense. Anyways I could go on and on... What Have any of you heard? If you have and whats your Opinion?

Haven't heard much. I have a friend who was also pursuing doing something like this but after reading up on it they also discovered that it's not allowed in Oregon. Changed career plans, lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top