JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to see some victories here and there across the country! The notion that we are in a losing battle is exactly what the anti-2A people want us to believe! Firearms are more prevalent in America than ever and I think in light of all the turmoil over the last year, people are realizing the importance of the 2nd Amendment!

Good to see some victories here and there across the country! The notion that we are in a losing battle is exactly what the anti-2A people want us to believe! Firearms are more prevalent in America than ever and I think in light of all the turmoil over the last year, people are realizing the importance of the 2nd Amendment!
From your lips to God's ears...

Yeah just saw on CNN that 4 days after the ban was struck down. The shooter bought a ruger AR-pistol with Brace. Then 20 days later went on the shooting spree. Now they are pushing the notion that had this bill out in place people be alive. For to much coincidence I'm pissed. we are bubblegumed!! Perfect storm of Siam hate then 8 aisian killed. Muslim kid picked on now killed using a semi auto pistol with a brace. This is far to familiar

At what point can the purveyors of this nonsense be sanctioned for malicious legislation? Knowing that it violates the constitution, they throw the mud against the wall anyway.

Maybe a change to the swearing in oaths which agrees that the politician will be immediately expelled for knowingly violating civil rights...

At what point can the purveyors of this nonsense be sanctioned for malicious legislation? Knowing that it violates the constitution, they throw the mud against the wall anyway.

Maybe a change to the swearing in oaths which agrees that the politician will be immediately expelled for knowingly violating civil rights...
They already take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, which they're already in violation of by introducing, creating or voting for such legislation. But remember they have a fence and Armed National Guard to protect them now from We the People...
:s0054:

not gonna lie, we all saw this coming.

it never fails. antis wanna ban something...mysteriously theres a tragedy performer with a certain tool with a certain accessory. they know atleast half of Americans are dumb enough to believe the rhetoric.

Not only would that ban not have stopped Ahmad, the store was a gun-free zone so any employees or customers wouldn't have been carrying if they were following the rules. Could have saved some of those ten lives.

I ignore any 'rules' that don't carry force of law. Screw them. If they screen well enough to disarm me, I don't feel like I need to be armed, otherwise they can p*ss up a rope.

Colorado is already a large capacity magazine free zone. Max allowed is 15 rounds unless you can prove you owned it on July 1, 2013 or before.

They already take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, which they're already in violation of by introducing, creating or voting for such legislation. But remember they have a fence and Armed National Guard to protect them now from We the People...
:s0054:
And, they have made the recall process almost impossible.

not gonna lie, we all saw this coming.

it never fails. antis wanna ban something...mysteriously theres a tragedy performer with a certain tool with a certain accessory. they know atleast half of Americans are dumb enough to believe the rhetoric.

Icing on the cake... the shooter was already known by the FBI and they green-lighted his UBC.

Smells like swamp-rats in motion, again. o_O

So much of the general public has accepted the lie of "gun violence." Guns are not violent. Guns are inanimate. A murdering human heart animates the gun - and that murderous heart was legislated against long ago. But that law does not help them disarm > enslave a nation.

It is about subjecting Americans to power and control far in excess of what King George III ever imposed. Amendments are like dominoes. They fall in order.

I'm just going to leave this here
1616564119435.png

1616564164835.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR