JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad to hear, I lived in Boulder, Co 79-83. Beautiful place, I was into climbing and skiing at the time...

Many won't know that University of Colorado had a shooting team with a range in the basement, or that Boulder is the home of Soldier of Fortune Magazine and has a very large Navy/Marine ROTC Unit and "Mork & Mindy" starring Robin Williams was filmed there...

CU Boulder.jpg CU Stadium

Pearl St Boulder Co.jpg
Pearl Street downtown...

Sad to hear, I lived in Boulder, Co 79-83. Beautiful place, I was into climbing and skiing at the time...

Many won't know that University of Colorado had a shooting team with a range in the basement, or that Boulder is the home of Soldier of Fortune Magazine and has a very large Navy/Marine ROTC Unit and "Mork & Mindy" starring Robin Williams was filmed there...

View attachment 450324 CU Stadium

View attachment 450325
Pearl Street downtown...

I went to 25 Rock concerts at the Red Rocks & McNickols arena in Boulder 77-80!!! Peace Love Drugs was the hippie way there....:eek:

Looks like Boulder has fallen...

The Boulder City Council voted unanimously Tuesday night to advance a ban on the sale and possession of assault weapons, bump stocks and high-capacity magazines in the city.

Boulder approves ban on sale, possession of assault weapons

They offered one "compromise" to gun owners - the required registration will be done on paper rather than electronically. For muther-f@%k sake, how the hell is that any kind of compromise? :mad::mad::mad:

Appears the extreme leftist, anti-gun, anti-freedom cancer is spreading. Reading some comments in this article, people are citing similar things happening in other states outside the coasts as well.

Running from these people won't help. They won't settle for the coasts. They want the entire country. If we don't find a way to stop them as they continue to spread, eventually there will be no safe place to get away from them. ID, MT, TX, ND, all states that are on their radar.

Let's just hope that eventually one of these bans makes it into the courts and can be decided in our favor. If not, I don't know we have much chance of stopping this. The elitist/globalist, government is my sole provider mindset is taking hold in far too many people. They are willingly handing the country over to their enemies and they don't even know it. We are in a very bad and dangerous place right now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top