JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to buy 30 round Steel AK-47 mags and AR-15 mags (pmags would be nice). I had a deal set up for both and I have been holding onto my money for over 2 weeks, but the guy totally flaked out and I have wasted my time sitting on my money thinking it was already taken care of. I will not pay gouger prices so please don't offer if that is what you are offering. Currently living in SW Portland and will travel to meet up. Thank you ahead of time.

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with that.

just paid $125 a mag for 10 (tan pmags, tapco ak mags, and steel ar mags) with 2 steel ak mags thrown in free TODAY. There are plenty of level headed people out there. Good luck with your gouging.

20 bucks for AR mags (unless they HK cause they always cost a lot) is gouger prices im thinking,

anything over $25, and that is pushing it.
I need a few more and I am done shopping for mags if there is anybody else looking to sell. These are not getting re-sold either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top