JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like them, have almost all of them. Optic and 4 points of contact attach a sling, laser and flashlight and this is ready for home defense. An inexperienced shooter with this will out shoot a long time pro weilding just a pistol with two hands. And they have charging handles that make them much easier to charge then grabbing the back of the slide great for your kids, spouse, or granny to be able to run the gun easier.

I tell all the new first gun buyers who are only buying one gun, get a glock 19 for carry, and a roni for running home defense or plinking. They basically get two guns with different uses out it.

Id be interested in buying yours. If you want to get rid of it.

View attachment 735076 View attachment 735077 View attachment 735078 View attachment 735079 View attachment 735080 View attachment 735081 View attachment 735082

By God, it just goes to show you there's someone for everything!

I like them, have almost all of them. Optic and 4 points of contact attach a sling, laser and flashlight and this is ready for home defense. An inexperienced shooter with this will out shoot a long time pro weilding just a pistol with two hands. And they have charging handles that make them much easier to charge then grabbing the back of the slide great for your kids, spouse, or granny to be able to run the gun easier.

I tell all the new first gun buyers who are only buying one gun, get a glock 19 for carry, and a roni for running home defense or plinking. They basically get two guns with different uses out it.

Id be interested in buying yours. If you want to get rid of it.

View attachment 735076 View attachment 735077 View attachment 735078 View attachment 735079 View attachment 735080 View attachment 735081 View attachment 735082
Do you have any cycling issues? I bought one here and it stovepipes constantly. Roni sent me a new, updated charging handle and it still does the same thing. I'm using a G23

If they build it, someone will buy it . . . always better to sleep on it for a few days, or do extensive research on products that are aftermarket; before jumping into the fire.

I'm surprised do many of you are not fond of it and think its a gimick? Have you held and shouldered one? Yes purpose built gun like an extar is better but this kit is to enhance a gun you already have and allows you to take out the pistol when you need just a pistol to carry. I think you are under appreciating 4 points of contact and an optic. Remember rifle first, and your sidearm is to get back to your rifle? Why do you think that is?

Even James Bond used one in his last movie, watch the scene at the day of the dead festival.

As far as isues go I had none, however you should use good ammo. There is a little bit of weight and friction drag going on added to the back of the slide so if you have under powered ammo it may not cycle properly. Maybe lube where the slide nd charging piece touches the main body. I have used a couple different guns in these and they all work fine. Glock 17, glock 19, ruger p90, sg 226, sig 360. I haven't used a glock 23

Do you have any cycling issues? I bought one here and it stovepipes constantly. Roni sent me a new, updated charging handle and it still does the same thing. I'm using a G23
Only time mine did that was when I had full-size EOTech on the rail, and spent cases were hitting the bottom of it as they ejected, bouncing back into the port stovepiping. #nwf.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't know what to call it, but it basically is a mess of plastic and metal that you stick your Glock pistol into to create a braced sub-gun sorta thing. My neighbor showed me his that he used with his Gen 5 G17. It was cool. I ordered one online and apparently there are a few different generations of these things because the one I got, is not as good as the one I handled.

The brace is thick rubber and flexes too much to actually use as a brace and there are some minor cosmetic flaws. You can't use a Glock with the optional backstraps installed, and the sighting angle is weird.

View attachment 734930

It's nearly the same overall length as my Extar EP-9, and the Extar actually increases velocity of the 9m, is very accurate, and is only $200 more and doesn't require a whole new pistol.
Would you like to sell it ???

Yeah a bullpup stock on a rifle to make it a shorter wielding rifle not quite the same thing as a carbine kit turn a pistol into a carbine. The 10/22 was already a rifle with optics capability and 4 points of contact.

thats just my opinion and you are certainly entitled to yours. I just disagree is all. Not because im defending my own (excessive) purchases, I buy guns for me to enjoy period. But I am arguing the concept of a pistol carbine kit, and im afraid people are missing the point of why they are useful if not cool.

Well there are several posts of people offering to buy it from the op besides me, so I guess im not alone in this thought.

Regardless, respect and love for everyone here...plus my dollar and two cents.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top