JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know what to call it, but it basically is a mess of plastic and metal that you stick your Glock pistol into to create a braced sub-gun sorta thing. My neighbor showed me his that he used with his Gen 5 G17. It was cool. I ordered one online and apparently there are a few different generations of these things because the one I got, is not as good as the one I handled.

The brace is thick rubber and flexes too much to actually use as a brace and there are some minor cosmetic flaws. You can't use a Glock with the optional backstraps installed, and the sighting angle is weird.

3Q7j-V9MSoGBYjRbdLvy-g.jpg

It's nearly the same overall length as my Extar EP-9, and the Extar actually increases velocity of the 9m, is very accurate, and is only $200 more and doesn't require a whole new pistol.

Prefer either one of these instead.

nwf.JPG

This is how mine is right now. I had EOTech on it at one time & it was way too big, but looked awesome. lol

I think I agree with all of the criticism in the OP. It's very plasticky & brace doesn't feel totally stable. My biggest beef is now I have to shoot my Gen 4 Glock 19 without the large grip backstrap. Sighting angle isn't optimal for me either. I find it doable with red dot sight.

What I do like about it is that I paid $200 for mine & I can mount red dot(or whatever) on the picatinny rail. I'm getting better, but I can't shoot Glocks with great accuracy & I'm way more consistent with this stock thing. I also find the design pretty interesting & aesthetic cool.

I feel like it's gimmicky, but sort of functional, too. Overall "meh".

When you buy something you regret, generally putting it up for sale before you make a post about how much it sucks is a good idea.

At one point my brother in law expressed interest in one, I advised him to buy other things for multiple reasons.

Generally I try not to bash toys that other people like that I personally don't value whatsoever, but since you made your own post about it, I agree with you, those suck.

Can you send it back? I'd lean heavily on that "I'm disappointed that it's not as good as the earlier ones" angle.
It shipped from Israel, so I imagine they'd expect me to pay shipping/handling since it technically is not broken/defective. Maybe when the gun frenzy cools off, I can pick up a beater Glock police trade-in for it and save my Gen 5 G19 MOS for it's intended use.

I like them, have almost all of them. Optic and 4 points of contact attach a sling, laser and flashlight and this is ready for home defense. An inexperienced shooter with this will out shoot a long time pro weilding just a pistol with two hands. And they have charging handles that make them much easier to charge then grabbing the back of the slide great for your kids, spouse, or granny to be able to run the gun easier.

I tell all the new first gun buyers who are only buying one gun, get a glock 19 for carry, and a roni for running home defense or plinking. They basically get two guns with different uses out it.

Id be interested in buying yours. If you want to get rid of it.

20200813_010918_copy_1173x514.jpg 20190708_203719_copy_1275x469.jpg 20190324_171414_copy_722x311.jpg 20190324_171410_copy_729x335.jpg 20160130_121919_copy_1255x612.jpg 20200625_223954_copy_2106x1075.jpg 20200430_205345_copy_1839x1075.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top