JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know the title seems like i'm gonna complain, i just didn't know how to word it otherwise. I went into Ticklicker Firearms in South Salem, purchased a glock 26 for conceal carry, and i was told i'm around number 2,000 in queue. unfortunately i wasn't given an estimate on how long that would be, just that they'd call me when i can come pick it up. Does anyone have any information on how many days that might take? Thank you for your time :D

ps. Any good recommendations for glock 26 holsters? preferably appendix or small of back IWB.

Do you have a valid conceal carry permit?

You are most likely looking at a two week wait.
Also, if there is / was someone living at your address who is no longer eligible to own a firearm…

Twice as long as the person 1,000th in line! o_O

2 days to a week would be my guess. Estimates seem to vary greatly on how many are processed daily... anywhere between 350-ish to 1,000.

Do you have your carry permit yet?

I like leather, Ted Blocker for most things, Mitch Rosen for premium. I'm not a fan of SOB carry, it's too easy for the shirt to ride up and it's a little awkward to notice. I prefer strong side on the hip with either IWB or OWB depending on the gun.

I know the title seems like i'm gonna complain, i just didn't know how to word it otherwise. I went into Ticklicker Firearms in South Salem, purchased a glock 26 for conceal carry, and i was told i'm around number 2,000 in queue. unfortunately i wasn't given an estimate on how long that would be, just that they'd call me when i can come pick it up. Does anyone have any information on how many days that might take? Thank you for your time :D

ps. Any good recommendations for glock 26 holsters? preferably appendix or small of back IWB.
Maybe 5 days

Go appendix. I would strongly discourage SOB carry. I carry appendix in a Trex arms sidecar 2.0 and love it. But I promise you will have a drawer full of holsters by the time you find the one you like.

No permit yet, I actually turned 21 just about a week ago so no permit. I scheduled a class and am scheduling my appointment for my permit tomorrow morning. Finally decided on AIWB for my preferred carry, as I am a skinny guy lol. I appreciate all the replies, I definitely feel like a young one in the forum haha. Most my age dont use forums anymore, or have the same views as I, so I definitely feel like the odd one out in here. I'll keep you guys up to date with how long it takes to receive my pistol. Marion County Oregon, and im glad to be here

Go appendix. I would strongly discourage SOB carry. I carry appendix in a Trex arms sidecar 2.0 and love it. But I promise you will have a drawer full of holsters by the time you find the one you like.
Too many people knock T.rex because of Lucas Botkin, but the same way I am with music I will separate art from the artist. He runs a great company

No permit yet, I actually turned 21 just about a week ago so no permit. I scheduled a class and am scheduling my appointment for my permit tomorrow morning. Finally decided on AIWB for my preferred carry, as I am a skinny guy lol. I appreciate all the replies, I definitely feel like a young one in the forum haha. Most my age dont use forums anymore, or have the same views as I, so I definitely feel like the odd one out in here. I'll keep you guys up to date with how long it takes to receive my pistol. Marion County Oregon, and im glad to be here
A lot of info on this forum. Age doesn't matter. I know old guys who are less mature than younger "kids." Glad your here.

I was at Tick Licker Firearms in South Salem 1/2 hour before closing today and was #2 in the queue and walked out the door with my firearm before closing time. Not sure what the OP's issue was, but I had no problems and never have had an issue with them. IMO, they are probably one of the best firearms FFL's in the area.

I was at Tick Licker Firearms in South Salem 1/2 hour before closing today and was #2 in the queue and walked out the door with my firearm before closing time. Not sure what the OP's issue was, but I had no problems and never have had an issue with them. IMO, they are probably one of the best firearms FFL's in the area.
It's not the FFL, the OSP and their five clerks doing BGCs is the problem.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads