JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off. I posted that he agreed to take the gun back and gave me a refund.

The gun was filthy. I've shot a lot of firearms and always clean them before I stick them back in the safe. Glocks come with 2 mags, gen 4 with 3 mags. So stupid me I figured an extra mag means extra from the 2 it's supposed to comes with, add said ported barrel NOT slide cut out, barrel and slide are two different things guys. I would expect any gun dealer owner to know that. Maybe it did only have a 100 rounds through it, maybe he used the cheapest dirtiest ammo he could find. I've gone to the range and put 500-800 rounds through a firearms and didn't look as bad as that. I shouldn't have to use a pick and scratch off gunk from the barrel and internals of the gun.
I would expect a dealer selling a firearm and assuming the responsibility of that sale to inspect the gun before being sent out.
There was too many red flags, and the longer i spent scraping junk off of parts the more frustrated i got.
I'm sure this was out of character for these guys to miss these things and I have no doubt they are good honest guys. But this trasaction was a bad one.

Brad was a really nice guy. He said he had to come down to vancouver anyways and would pick it up. He was real apologetic and seemed very sorry there was some miscommunication.

Either way there was inaccuracy in the ad, and the gun was filthy.
If your selling a used gun at retail at least clean it?!
And the mags were old mags, the stickers were almost worn to the point you couldn't read them which made me think the gun was used/ worn more than stated. But maybe he kelt the new mags and sold off his old ones.

To be honest I could care less what you think. I know the truth.

HI, I actually know two of the three parties in this transaction, Gid R Dun as well as the pistol owner.... so I decided to join this site and reply to CC.

Your screen name reminded me of a duck hunting conversation I was having when the person I was talking to brought up sea ducks, and wondered aloud if they tasted salty... I told him he wasn't supposed to eat that part. :s0112:

*****Regarding the guns usage, CC clearly does not know what the hell he is talking about. The original owner of the gun buys and try's guns ALL the time, and virtually never runs more than a box or two through a gun before he says "okay thats interesting, now i think i will try XX". If he said it was a 100 round gun trust me it was. Did the gun need cleaning.....maybe. I've been in his safe before and I'm pretty confident that the only guns in it that have had more than 100 rounds through them are his sporting clays guns.******

So just because you know this guy he must be on the up and up and I should beileve everything I read or someone says?!

*****Regarding my "late response" I was actually googling "Gid R Dun Vashon" yesterday and CC's rant actually comes up on the first "google page" of hits. so i read it, told Gid R Dun about it (i am betting he called CC yesterday and asked WTH and that is what prompted CC to do his half *** retraction). But the more I thought about this the madder I got, because I know the two individuals on the sell side and know they are honest to a fault, so I decided to join this site and reply to CC.******

Thank you for joining the site. And I do appreciate someone speaking up for them. And calling me out IF I'm spewing BS, However, my complaint was valid and my rant was calid as well.
I put a post on here after he said he would give me a refund and said he made it right.
On 3-19 not two months later maybe you should read the posts before calling me out?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top