JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what ever,they can watch real close,and all that other sh**, then they can have them (when they pry them from my cold dead hands.):s0162::gun12:

Haven't used a credit card since 2009. Debt = Slavery. Cash or barter only.

I hear ya. Credit card companies hate people like the wife and I. Although we have about a $15,000.00 credit limit (they keep raising it), we keep it paid off every month. And the 1.5% cash back is to great to ignore. It's like getting free money. :s0155:

It doesn't sound like you hear me :huh:

I figured what you were trying to say is you don't use credit cards to avoid going into debt. I agreed in trying to point out that yes, being in debt is nat a good thing, and added it is possible to use credit cards without going into debt and even get paid to use them. I rarely have less than $300.00 cash in my wallet as walking around money. In fact, I've had the same C note and ten 20 dollar bills in there since April when had to fly to Atlanta.

So, again, if what you were trying to say was being in debt is a bad thing, then yes, I heard you and I agree.

:peace:

it is possible to use credit cards without going into debt....

I disagree based on logic.

When you use credit cards you're going into debt. Every time, every swipe, you're using money that isn't yours to purchase something with the promise of paying it back. That is, by definition, "debt". Even if you pay it off every month it's still debt, no matter how short the term.

You can't use credit cards and say you aren't in debt.

I disagree based on logic.

When you use credit cards you're going into debt. Every time, every swipe, you're using money that isn't yours to purchase something with the promise of paying it back. That is, by definition, "debt". Even if you pay it off every month it's still debt, no matter how short the term.

You can't use credit cards and say you aren't in debt.

You can if you use prepaid credit cards.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top