JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've bought guns and ammo with my credit card...... oh and body armor :D
As far as I am concerned, they can choke on my D. If they want to come to my house and take my ammo, guns, and body armor.... they are welcome to do so.

I shall cooperate and be respectful towards the officials (official A-holes) and I will give them the ammo first, then the guns, then whatever else they want. But make no mistake, they better pack a lunch and bring some body sized bags, because it will be a long day!

And I don't care if this is being saved in a data base.... I just wanna say hello to the fine boys and girls over at the NSA.... hi :winkkiss:

yes." cabelas card" but everything else I buy I pay cash. there are cameras everywhere you go to purchase anything, so I feel its pointless to worry about my credit card purchases.( edit= I have no reason to worry about anything that I purchase, cause, I am a fine upstanding citizen of this great country) but I see your point. at some point in time if not already, our government is going to start monitoring large ammo purchases. just because they can.

Yeah, I bought all kinds of guns, ammo, and other stuff with my credit cards just before I lost it all in that tragic boating accident.

Guns, ammo, groceries, shoes, gas, dinner with my woman, whatever. Nothing of any national security interest... unless that lawn fertilizer means anything.

Isn't the point of mentioning this, that it's wrong? I don't think saying "I don't do anything illegal so whatever" is sending the right message =/

You are right.
"I don't care" in my case mean I will not hide in shame because I choose to do something that some statist do not like or approve.
The other half of the response needs to be "stop sticking your nose in everyone's business".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top